2017 to 2019
- Oversees all financial matters pertaining to the Chorus, in a thorough and timely manner.
- Prepares an annual budget for review and approval by the Management Team.
- Reviews requests for non-budgeted expenditures and advises on their impact to the overall budget.
- Manages the budget and presents monthly financial statements to the Management Team.
- Chooses a team of leaders to assist in carrying out needed assignments.
- Brings recommendations of the Financial Team to the Management Team for decision and action.
- Confers with the Management team regarding sponsorships and disbursements from the Angel Fund.
- Identifies sources of income, processes requests from chapter members in need of financial assistance and arranges for disbursement of funds.