The Pacific Empire Chorus is so pleased to offer 2 scholarships for Mountain Harmony Camp for young women! This is a special opportunity for girls and young women aged 13-25 to be coached by the fabulous, young, International Champion Quartet, Love Notes.
Mountain Harmony Camp is a three day music camp filled with young women eager to learn four-part a cappella harmony. Sponsored by Sweet Adelines International, Region 12's Young Women In Harmony Program offers the highest quality instruction by certified music educators and top performing singers in the barbershop style.
Applying is easy:
- Download and Fill out Attached Application Form (above)
- Record yourself singing your favorite 2-3 minute song (a cappella - without instruments)
- Attach the completed application form and Recording to an email and submit both to [email protected]
- Entries must be received by midnight, Saturday, September 15th
- Scholarship winners will be announced by September 29th
Basic Camp Information:
Dates: November 17 -19, 2017
Includes: 2 nights lodging, 5 meals, snacks, classes, all class materials, performance in our show, camp T-shirt, new friends, and lots of joy!
Place: Alliance Redwoods Conference Grounds (Please do not contact them) 6250 Bohemian Hwy, Occidental, CA 95465
For detailed information about Mountain Harmony Camp: www.mountainharmonycamp.org
For more information about Love Notes: www.lovenotesqt.com
If you are a singer and love to sing and perform, visit us for a rehearsal any Wednesday night! Details Here!